Dr. Sandesh Gupta
DVD, MBBS, MCSI
Specialties: Dermatology (Skin), Hair Transplantation, Cosmetology (Skin), botox, face and Lip Filler
Positions: Director - Skin N Laser Centre
Available at: Skin N Laser Centre, Krishna Nagar, East Delhi
Dr. Sandesh Gupta is an established Dermatologist and cosmetologist In Delhi. He has done M.B.B.S from LLRM ( Government medical college, Meerut ) and completed his Post Graduation (D.V.D.) in Dermatology from KMC, Manipal. He further got a master degree in aesthetic medicine and laser therapy from Singapore.
With a wide experience of 15 years in managing both dermatological and cosmetological problems, currently he is the founder and the owner of the skin and laser centre (one of the most advanced skin clinic in Delhi).
He has a keen interest in the dermatosurgery & laser therapy and has expertise his skills from various workshops & CME's conducted abroad. His main goal is to provide high standard treatments which can be availed by anyone.
- MCSI (Cosmetology)
- Member of Delhi Medical Association(DMA)
- Member of IADVL
- Member, Cosmetic Society of India (CSI)
Expertise ( Dermatologist In Delhi )
- Light sheer Diode laser for hair Reduction.
- Acupulse Fractional co2 laser for Acne scars.Accidental Scar, Burn marks.
- Q Switch Nd Yag laser for Birth marks, Tattoo and Freckles.
- Co2 laser for warts and moles.
- Viora Reaction for Face lifting,Tummy tuck and stretch marks.
- Lavatron RF for skin tightening.
- V Lipo for Lypolysis.
- Vitiligo Treatments
- NB UVB/UVA therapy
- Non cultured melanocyte transfer
- Botox & Fillers
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Hair Transplantation by FUE and FUT Technique.
- Liposuction of chin & Tummy.
- Autologous fat transfer for Wrinkles.
- Birthmark Removal
- Hair & Nail Disorder
- Cosmetic surgery
- Chemical peels
- Pigmentation Tretment
- Breast Augmentation
Received various awards during his educational phase.
- Clinical Trials
- As Principal investigator.
- A Phase II, Double-Blind, Trial of EpiCept NP-1 Topical Cream (2% Ketamine / 4% Amitriptyline) vs. Oral Gabapentin in Postherpetic Neuralgia (PHN)
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the safety, clinical efficacy and tolerability of imiquimod (2%) in cream to cure external genital warts .
- A Phase III Safety and Efficacy Study of T1hAb administered intravenously in subjects with active moderate to severe psoriasis .
- A Study For Evaluation of the Efficacy & Safety Of Topical Botanical Sureheal Cream & Sureheal Sterile Particles In Chronic Non-Healing ulcer.
- A Study to compare the efficacy and evaluate safety of Clindamycin 1% / Benzoyl Peroxide 5% Topical Gel ) with Duac? Topical Gel ) in Patients with Acne Vulgaris.
- A Study To Evaluate The HPA Axis Suppression, Efficacy And Safety Of Clobetasol Propionate Cream 0.025% Formulation 5And Clobetasol Propionate Cream 0.025% Formulation 13 As Compared To Temovate E Emollient 0.05% (Clobetasol propionate emollient cream) In Patients With Moderate To Severe Psoriasis For 28 Days.
- A study of subcutaneous secukinumab to demonstrate efficacy after twelve weeks of treatment, compared to placebo and etanercept and to assess the safety, tolerability and long-term efficacy up to one year in subjects with moderate to severe chronic plaque-type psoriasis.
- A study the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Tinefcon in Patients With Plaque Psoriasis.
- A Study to Evaluate the Bioequivalence of Calcipotriene Cream 0.005% (Glenmark Generics Ltd.) to Dovonex (Calcipotriene Cream) 0.005% (Leo Pharma) in patients with Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis
- A study to determine the clinical bioequivalence of a generic Clotrimazole 1% and Betamethasone Dipropionate 0.05 % Topical Cream and the reference listed Lotrisone (Clotrimazole 1% and Betamethasone Dipropionate 0.05 %) Topical Cream in subjects with Interdigital Tinea Pedis
- As Coinvestigator:
- A Randomized, open label, prospective, two arm, comparative multicentric study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of fixed dose combination of cefpodoxime 200 mg + Clavulanic acid 125 mg vs Cefpodoxime 200 mg in treatment of patients with acute bacterial sinusitis".
- A randomized, open label, active control, safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetic study of two Dr Reddys formulations of metronidazole versus immediate release metronidazole (Flagyl) in Patients with mild to moderate CDAD .